Censor (n): 1. an official who examines books, plays, news reports, motion pictures, radio and television programs, letters, cablegrams, etc., for the purpose of suppressing parts deemed objectionable on moral, political, military, or other grounds.
Some interesting things happening in the news that I'm sure will be talked about by many writers in the coming days regarding e-book price fixing. Check out Thursday's article on CNN: Apple and publishers targeted for e-book price fixing. What do you think?
Beginning of this week I was awarded the Sunshine Award by Annalisa Crawford and I haven't had a chance to answer the questions which go along with the acceptance of the award. So here are my answers today :)
2. Favorite Animal? I don't really have one, and I think it's because I love all animals. But if I could have any animal I think it'd be a monkey (because of Pippi Longstocking for those of you who remember her).
3. Favorite Number? 21 (b-day)
4. Favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coffee (always)
5. Facebook or Twitter? A little bit of both.
6. My passion. My family and writing.
7. Getting or Giving presents? Both. I would give everything away to those I love but I love getting presents, especially if someone can surprise me (and that's very difficult to do).
8. Favorite pattern? I don't think I have one.
9. Favorite day of the week? Sunday because it's a family day.
10. Favorite flower? Daisies (my wedding flowers)
Have a great weekend everyone!