M is for Me: Marta
Here are the 10 things you most likely don't know about me:
1. I also write under a different pen name.
2. Szemik is not my legal last name, but it wouldn't be hard to find my real name. Marta is my real first name.
3. I do not wear PJ's to sleep - T-shirts is my style (but from time to time I do make an exception for the hubby ; D
4. English is not my mother tongue and I used to speak French, which isn't my mother tongue either.
5. If my parents had not immigrated to Canada, I could have been a professional skiier (key word is could:)
6. At age of 7 I took 3rd place for GS skiing competition for age group (5-16) When in high school I took 4th place in GS skiing competition for all Catholic high schools in the Province of Ontario (Canada). Very proud of this until this day! Was off by 0.3s from third! Ok, too much bragging.
7. I have a Honours BA degree in Economics with an area of concentration in Financial Analysis
8. At one point I taught securities courses to future brokers (but I am in no way responsible for the financial crisis). I enjoyed the job a lot, because I was good at it!
9. I cannot start a morning without a cup of coffee.
10. I have a full time job as a real estate sales rep.
So, did you learn something new? Feel free to tell me something I don't know about you in the comments.