Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thank you...

I wanted to express my gratitude and sincere thank you to all my fellow writers, authors, bloggers and readers as well as to M Pax, Stephen Tremp, Christine Rains, C M Brown who host Writers for Writers.
I am so grateful for your help and support last week. For a few days, I felt like a Hollywood star! Everyone tweeted and shared the posts - Wow! Absolutely amazing!

This community never ceases to amaze me. Even if we're thousands of miles apart, in different time zones or on the other side of the world, I always feel like you all live next door (wouldn't that be fun?)

At this moment, it's not only my kids, my family, and my work that make me happy-- you all do and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I feel blessed to have found my passion in writing and hope one day to repay my gratitude to as many of you out there as I can.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's what we are here for - to support one another. Glad it was a big success for you!

Annalisa Crawford said...

It was fun seeing your name all over the place!

Geoff Maritz said...

Thrilled for you, and yes we do live on opposite sides of the world.
Blessings from the southern hemisphere.