WORD FOR THIS POST:
Gerontology (n): The scientific study of the biological, psychological, and sociological phenomena associated with old age and aging.
Some interesting things about this past weekend which made it seem like a long weekend, and it wasn't. Then we'll go into Author/Writer Resources.
- got a flat tire on the highway
- celebrated two birthdays in the family
- started a new writing project which is going very well and became my current WIP
- answered A LOT of emails regarding the giveaway (which is great!)
- autographed 6 books (2 of the people I knew) - these were my first autographs. If anyone has a suggestion what to put in besides your name, let me know :)
- watched Johnny English (hubby almost fell of the couch laughing at one point)
On the top bar I've created a new page called "Resources". There, you will find links which helped me research writing, publishing, querying etc. These links will be updated periodically. There are a lot of them that are not up yet and I hope to have the page complete within the next couple of weeks.
If you have suggestions or comments regarding these, send me an email.
I hope you find the links as helpful as I have. If there is any advice I can give to anyone, is read, research, question and explore.
Have you signed up for the A-Z April Challenge yet?
(you will see this sentence at the end of each post this month)