Friday, December 9, 2011

Blogs, Awards and a Promo...

WORD FOR THIS POST:

Impertinent: intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil: a brash, impertinent youth.

  
Before you ask, no, there is no reason why I chose this word. However, when I do list other people's blogs like I'm about to, I do sometimes feel like I'm being intrusive. Note, it's always with good intentions:)
 
So, back to my Friday of Blogs I follow. I figured I'm going to run out one day if I continue listing three at a time (there's so many blogs one can follow), so I'm going to chop it down to one and it can be one I follow, or found informative or interesting etc.

1. Kristine Kathryn Rusch: Knowledgeable author with very informative posts on publishing, writing, the industry etc. Always a great read.


A few days ago I received a Liebster Award from Annalisa Crawford. Yay! Thank you!


Annalisa is a published writer and often comments on my blog - which I love by the way! I always enjoy her honest posts about her process of writing.

So, as per rules for this award (copied from Annalisa):
In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:
- Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person's blog
- Copy and paste the award to their blog
- Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, commenting on their blog to break the news!
- Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding "The Liebster Blog Award" to bloggers they would like to honour

This award is for anyone with fewer than 200 followers. :)


My chosen blogs are:



Gelati's Scoop



Suze Reese





Daph from Publish Novels or Bust

Suzanne from Paranormal Book Fan

KH LeMoyne: Fantasy powered by love

These bogs are chosen mostly because I enjoy them, found them intriguing or they comment on my blog:) I'm sure very soon they'll all grow to be over 200 followers.

Now for the big news!
For a limited time only, I've lowered the price on Two Halves from $3.99 to $0.99 on Amazon. For a full length novel I think that's a steal! I don't know how long I'll keep the sale on. Could be for a few days, or at most until Christmas (we'll see). If you enjoy it, feel free to leave a review and spread the word!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have a Kindle app on my iPad - cool!
Don't worry, you won't run out. You'll keep gaining new followers!

Annalisa Crawford said...

New blogs to check out! Ideal.

Suze Reese said...

Thanks for the honor Marta! I'd better get to blogging!

Marta Szemik said...

You're welcome Suze!