Friday, October 21, 2011

Hopping Friday

WORD FOR THIS POST:

Wistful: (adj) 1. characterized by melancholy; longing; yearning

In the spirit of Blogfest which took place one week ago, I am posting three very interesting blogs I follow. All three are approximately one year old (plus or minus a few months). I chose them all to be review blogs, because it's something I will be seeking soon. Have a look at the great job these bloggers are doing. In no particular order:

1. A Booklover's Dream: A one stop blog where you can find a wide variety of genres reviews.

2. As the Spine Breaks: Review Blog

3.Bookin'it Reviews: Where readers and authors come together.

Have a great day everyone! Today I am wistfully finishing my edits for Two Halves (all the red marks to be transcribed to the screen - see last post). Formatting for publication is next.

3 comments:

DMS said...

Love the vocab word and I enjoyed the links you shared. I follow one of the site you mention- but I plan to check out the others in more detail and hopefully follow them as well. :)

I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Take care-
Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out why that happens and I can't fix it. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Marta! Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing my blog here on your wonderful site today. I am humbled and honored that you consider my site worth mentioning. I love the unique way you have set out to share your thoughts and views. The 'word for this post' is a fabulous idea!

Also, congratulations on your writing! Did you join NANOWRIMO this year? If so, let me know and I'll buddy up with you there. :-)

It's fabulous to meet you and thank you again for all your kind words! I have joined your blog and I'll be visiting you regularly. :-)

~Talina

Marta Szemik said...

Talina: no problem :) I didn't joining NANOWRIMO this year :( as I am in the last stages before publishing my debut novel, so it's been a little hectic this month, and I think next month will be as well. I hope if the timing is right, I will next year. Ciao!
Marta