Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Interview, Blog Hop, Guest Posts...

WORD FOR THIS POST:

Passion (n):1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate. 2.strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor. 3. strong sexual desire; lust. 4. an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire. 5.a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.

*Today I have the privilege of  being interviewed by Gabby from What's Beyond Forks.
In the interview I share some information I have never shared before, not even on this blog so check it out! Thank you for your time Gabby!

*Mark your calendars for a 1 day blog hop! What a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day.


Is it Getting HOT in Here?  blog hop
  
February 14th

with Cassie Mae (writer extraordinaire and blogmaster guru) at Reading, Writing, and Lovin' it!
Those kissy scenes are hard to write sometimes, but I love reading one when it's crafted so well it feels like I'm standing beside the characters, watching with inflamed cheeks as sparks fly between the two lovebirds.

Please share one of your favorite kissing scenes from a book you've read, from your own WiP, make one up, or write about one of your own memorable kisses. Then hop around to feel how sweet, romantic, or downright steamy other characters are getting smooched!
visit here to sign up.

Feel free to spread the word!
*I recently received an email from someone asking me to do a book review or a guest post for that individual. While I do not review books (I just think all books are awesome and always find something nice to say, so I wouldn't be a good reviewer), I would be more than happy to have someone do a guest post or an author interview. (See here).

I replied to that individual (by hitting the reply button), but the email bounced back. Then, I created a new email, sent it, but it bounced back again. (???) I visited his blog, tried to comment, couldn't. Is it Karma?

Now I feel bad. I don't want him to think I didn't reply. I reply to ALL my emails and I try to do it as quickly as possible, so if you did not receive a reply from me, it's not because I'm mean or ignoring you (I'm actually very nice, I promise, I'll even bake you oatmeal chocolate chip muffins when you visit.)




So, if you are interested in doing a guest post or author interview, shoot me an email. I will always reply if you don't bounce back.


Hey, I thought that was funny!

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Read your interview - good stuff! I wrote some when I was younger but never really planned on the whole author thing until a few years ago.
Guest post guidelines are good! Makes it easier for everyone.

Colleen said...

Marta, great interview. Your passion for writing definitely comes through.

I also have to say that that muffin picture made me drool.

Arlee Bird said...

Enjoyed the interview.

Lee
Blogging from A to Z

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

popping on over to check out the interview :)

Ciara said...

I've had the same thing happen. Yep, I tried to even find her on FB. We never connected, but I had to give up after awhile.